Paris for Sale...
In the competing clamour of the modern investment environment, it is sometimes easy to forget that the surest foundation for growth is in good old fashioned bricks and mortar. But there is property... and then there's property.
Add a touch of Parisian class to your property portfolio.
Why? - The Figures
- 10 year growth of 130% between 1996 and 2006 - average annual growth of 8.7%
- 5 year growth of 83% between 2001 and 2006 - average annual growth of 12.8%
- Current Growth rates: 11.4% to 19.1% with an average of 12.5% (weighted to number of transactions)
- Capital gains on personal property investment portfolios digressive over 15 years and tax free after
- Euro based gearing of up to 80% available at rates as low as 4.0% fixed - leveraging gains of 8%
- One of the largest rental markets in Europe - long term, short term and vacationer. A massive base of property in both the commercial and hospitality sectors.
- Established networks of property management service providers.
Data Source: Notarial Office of Paris
Outlook - Looking Forward...
- Paris will always be Paris - long established as a European centre of culture and commerce, the demand for property will endure in a low risk environment.
- France, whilst independently minded, has an excellent and long tradition of adherence to property law, political and commercial freedom and does not suffer from being geographically close to the ex-Soviet bloc, with the associated political and economic uncertainties.
- The inevitability of an increasingly open European market with increased labour flexibility and the reduction of state control should continue the positive pricing effect on property as private pension provision grows and with it the need for secure and stable investment solutions.
- The success and increasing strength of the Euro as the "Next Reserve Currency" looks set to continue in the context of an increasingly fragile and expensive US Dollar.
Service - Choose the consultancy you can trust.
- Free initial consultation
- Portfolio creation and management from as little as US$ 100000, with a balanced spread of investments starting at US$ 1 million.
- Ability to buy-in additional investments as further capital becomes available.
- Portfolio value assessment for the lifetime of the investment.
- Client can choose to freely manage the returns subject to applicable local laws and conditions.
Put Paris at the heart of your property investment strategy.
For further details contact us